Brændstoftank 12.386 l.
Vandtank 6.692 l.
Anker m. kæde og line
Gaskomfur m. ovn
Køleskab m. kompressor
Radio m. CD
The boat is up online auction, culmination on the 27 th of November. This is the opportunityt o buy for an extraordinary price: https://www.marineauctions.com.au/
Sparkman & Stephens pilothouse 97
"CAVU" (Clear Air Visibility Unlimited) is in a very special class of vessels with world cruising ability and built to take on the worlds roughest sea conditions. “CAVU” is a classic Sparkman & Stephens designed Pilothouse cutter sloop, built by Stephens Marine. Refitted in 2006, she is a capable long-distance cruising yacht, with her systems specifically tailored for offshore voyages in safety and comfort.
Leaving the forward helm station area and going down companionway steps to starboard is the main saloon which is furnished with a U-shaped sofa and chest type table to port. To starboard is built-in teak cabinetry with granite countertops and hide-away platinum 42 inch flat screen colour TV. A wet bar is forward to starboard with stainless steel sink and Avanti wine cooler.
Going forward to starboard is the dining area with custom etched pewter top stainless steel dining table and Ostrich leather settee. The galley is opposite to port, with a Burl countertop service bar, built-in refrigerator and storage area below.
The crew’s quarters are down and forward with forepeak access/escape. The crew bathroom (shower and toilet) is to port directly opposite the captain’s cabin on starboard side. Further forward is a bunk cabin for 4 crew with two tiers of bunks on either side.
Forward of the crew cabin is the forepeak used for sail, underwater scooters, spare lines, general storage and escape hatch.
Down steps to engine room, laundry, washing machine, dryer, fold out ironing board, pantry, main built-in refrigerator and freezer. The utility room/laundry room is forward of engine room. The engine room is aft of the utility room/laundry. Engine room is fitted with a water tight door and a gas fired extinguisher with alarm in wheelhouse and activator outside engine room. Back upstairs to galley/lounge.
Please contact Yachtbasen for any further information.
See the full spec below.
- Revered Sparkman & Stephens Design
- Solid alloy build by Stephens Marine (California)
- Comfortable all weater centre cockpit pilothouse layout
- All furling sails
- 7 electric & 6 manual winches
- 5 cabins, 16 berths, 4 heads, 3 x air con
- Gourmet galley with all modcons
- Huge refridgeration
- Water maker
- 440 HP Cat diesel & 12.000 litres fuel
- Bow thruster
- Extensive navigation package inc AIS
- Quality entertainment system
- Dive compressor & equipment
- 2 x dinghys
- Extensive saftery equipment
- Reference: ESC 418
- Name: CAVU (Clear Air Visibility Unlimited)
- Location: Maryborough, QLD
- Region: Queensland
- Year: 1983
- Designer: Sparkman & Stephens
- Builder: Stephens Marine (California USA)
- Length: 29.56 m (97 ft)
- Beam: 7 m (23 ft)
- Draft: 3 m (10 ft)
- Keel/Ballast: 30 Tonne Lead
- Hull material: Aluminium
- Deck material: Teak over Aluminium
- Engine: Single Caterpillar 3406 6 Cylinder
- Horse Power: 440HP
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Engine hours: 3.962
- Fuel consumption: 40Lph
- Max speed: 10 Knots
- Cruise speed: 8.5 Knots
- Genset: 2 x Nothern Lights 3 Phase, 33 Kva
- Fuel capacity: 12.400 litres in 5 tanks
- Water capacity: 6.692 litres in 2 aluminium tanks
- LAYOUT: Rectangle granite benchtops twin S/S sink (incl. filtered water, fresh hot + cold water to sink)
- STORAGE: Drawer + cabinet space
- MICROWAVE: Panasonic
- Refrigeration: Day fridge with counter top
- Stove: S/S Dacor oven below with Miele multi hotplate stovetop
- Water maker: Village Marine Tec
- Hot Water System: Yes
- SALOON: U shaped lounge port. Teak + granite wet bar + TV starboard
- Cabins: 1 master, 2 guest, 1 captain, 1 crew
- Berths: 16+
- Shower: 4 x
- Toilet: 4 x plus holding tank 2 x pumps
- Dinghy: 1 x Carbie 14' | 1 x Alum 14'
- Outboard: 2 x Honda 40 HP
- Covers: For tenders
- Ground Tackle: ANCHOR WINCH: S+C chiavari
- REMOTE: Yes
- ANCHOR: 1 x Rocna | 1x CQR
- CHAIN: Galvanised
- DANBUOY: 2 x Ariete rescue system by Trem
- HARNESS: Yes
- SPOTLIGHT: Yes
- Bilge Pumps: Yes throughout boat
- Life Raft: 2 x RFD (6 pers)
- Epirb: Yes
- Life Jackets: Yes
- Flares: Yes
- Fire Protection: Yes
- LIGHTING: 12/24 Volt
- SHORE POWER: Atlas
- INVERTER: 2 x 110v
- BATTERIES: 3 banks 24v (18) batteries port + starboard, 2v cell 500 amps/bank 12 volt battery bank in wheel house with charger.
- GPS: Furuno Satellite Compass
- PLOTTER: Simrad
- SOUNDER: Furuno Nav Net Navionics
- RADAR: Furuno Nav Net Navionics
- AUTO PILOT: Furuno Nav Pilot Auto
- WIND INSTRUMENTS: Raymarine Wind Angle + Speed
- RADIOS: JS10 196 SSB radio telephone. ICOM IC-602 VHF, ICOM IC-M402 VHF
- 2012 calibre sails N2 main
- spinnaker (unknown)
- RIG TYPE: 120P + aluminium mast. Upper, mid, lower spreaders
- FURLER: 3
- SPARS: 1
- Lewmar halyard mast, forestay + inner forestay
- Hood hydraulic furling
- 6 x Barient #36 self tailing manual winch
- 5 x Barient #36 self tailing electric winch
- 2 x Arco #2500 self tailing electric deck mounted
Ready to cruise the coast or the world!!